When you need a quick snack, why not make this great little treat!
It’s an easy to follow Korean Food recipe that you can make in literally minutes. Your kids and everyone else will love it!
They have a nice sweet and tangy taste, but also very savory from the rice. You can even add little pieces of chicken or beef, but we’re going to show you how to make the pure veggie version. It’s also a great snack to get your kids to eat more veggies. They won’t taste them, but they’ll certainly get the nutrition!
Be warned, it’s high in calories, but remember that it’s a snack.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- A pack of a Yubu Chobap (triangular pieces)
- 1 1/2 bowl of steamed rice
- 1/2 of a carrot
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1 head of broccoli
- Black sesame seeds
- In the package of Yubu (which you can find at a Korean store), you’ll find some sauces to mix it in. Go ahead and do so.
- Now, take the carrot, onion and broccoli and chop them into very small pieces.
- Fry them lightly over a pan.
- Now in a bowl, take the rice and mix in the packets that came with the Yubu pack as well as the fried veggies.
- Mix in the black sesame seeds too.
- Now, make little rice balls that are about 1 inch in diameter.
- After making several pieces, take the Yubu pieces and slightly squeeze. Don’t squeeze too hard or it will taste bland.
- Now, take the rice balls and fill them nicely into the Yubu pieces. Add more rice if you so please.