A hot dog is a hot dog. Korea is actually famous for their corndogs, but this fusion dish is inspired by Korean flavors. It’s an interesting twist on a traditional hot dog, but it’s none the less delicious!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
RECIPE INGREDIENTS (For the Marinade)
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup of kimchi
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 all beef hot dogs
- 1 cu[ of cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded romaine
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups of cilantro
- Sriracha Sauce
- In a large bowl, take the shredded cabbage, scallions, and lime juice and toss it with salt and pepper.
- Take the sesame seeds and crush them. Add them to the bowl with the mayonnaise. Also add the lime juice.
- In a pan, grill up the kimchi until it’s browned.
- Cook the hot dogs over heat and then add them to a bun.
- Top off the buns with kimchi and cheddar.
- Add the cabbage, romaine, onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce on top and serve!