Korean-Style curry isn’t commonly found at Korean Restaurants. Instead, our moms mostly made it at home. Each mom has their own style, such as whether to add spices or to even how big the veggies are cut. Well, we’re not your mother, but we can sure show you how to make some great Korean-Style curry. Just go shopping for these awesome ingredients and follow the easy instructions.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsps of sesame oil
- 1 lb of boneless beef short ribs
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 small red potatoes
- 1/2 large sweet potato
- 3 cups of water
- 1 packet of Korean Curry Powder
- Steamed Rice, to serve
- Dice the onions, peel and dice carrots, and peel and dice red potatoes.
- While you’re at it, peel and dice the large sweet potatoes as well.
- Now, in a large pot, warm the sesame oil over high-heat.
- Add the boneless beef short ribs and diced onions.
- Saute the beef until it’s nice and cooked.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, water and curry powder into the pot.
- Bring it to a boil and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, it’s ready to serve!
- Garnish it with diced chives.
- Serve it over hot steaming rice!