Koreans love side dishes and this one is great! It’s crispy on the outside and mushy and soft in the inside! Dip it in some soy sauce and you are your dinner guests will go nuts! It’s a great way to get kids to eat veggies as well. The fried goodness masks the fact that their eating veggies!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 Korean Zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup of flour
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- Korean red pepper flakes
- Toasted sesame seed
- Slice the Korean Zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a hot pan, pour some oil and let it get hot.
- Slightly sear the zucchini slices and sprinkle some salt to your liking.
- Flip the zucchini.
- Now,take the 1/3 cup of flour and douse the zucchini slices in flour.
- Now, in a bowl crack the egg and dip the zucchini slices.
- In the same pan, add more oil if you need and fry it until it’s crisp.
- Now you can make a quick dipping sauce.
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, pepper flakes and sesame seeds in a small sauce dish.
- Dip to enjoyment!!